Bold Website Privacy Statement
version 1.0 – 08-2020
Bold Security Technology B.V., established at Proostwetering 41 3543 AC in Utrecht, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this website privacy statement.
3543 AC in Utrecht
Thom van Beek is the Data Protection Officer of Bold Security Technology B.V. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data that we process
We process your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
– First name and surname
– Address details
– Telephone number
– E-mail address
– Bank account number
– Information about your activities on our website and from which internet browser and device type.
– Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
Personal data of children under 16 years of age
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16. We encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete that information.
Legal basis for processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes and principles (as indicated in brackets):
– Handling your payment (necessary for the performance of the contract with you)
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflets (based on your consent if you have given it and have not withdrawn it)
– Being able to call or e-mail if this is necessary to carry out our services (necessary for the performance of the contract with you).
– Informing you about changes to our services and products (necessary for the performance of the contract with you)
– Offering the possibility to create an account (necessary for the performance of the contract with you)
– Delivery of goods and services (necessary for the performance of the contract with you)
– We analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences (based on your consent, or necessary for our legitimate interest in obtaining information about the quality or effectiveness of our website).
We do not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. The personal data collected to use the service (and are shown in the account) will be kept until the service is terminated, unless there is a legal obligation or legitimate interest to keep the personal data longer.
The personal data we process about your behaviour on our website will be kept for a maximum of 6 months, unless there is a legal obligation or legitimate interest to keep the personal data longer.
Personal data relevant for tax purposes, such as financial data (orders), we keep for 7 years after the end of the calendar year in which we received the personal data in order to comply with our tax retention obligation.
Sharing with third parties
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have a right to access, correct and delete your personal data. You can do this yourself via the personal settings of your account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any previously given consent for data processing or, in certain cases, to object to the processing of your personal data by our company or to limit the processing. If you withdraw your consent, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal. You also have the right to data transfer. This means that you may submit a request to us to send the personal data you have provided to us in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any other questions/remarks regarding the data processing, please send a (specified) request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. We would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Dutch Data Authority. This can be done via the following link.
How we secure personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com
Wij proberen tickets binnen 3 werkdagen te behandelen.